Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Man Of Steel Trailer #4

I considered that the Man Of Steel marketing campaign was all but over after the epic 3rd trailer. Yet once again they release another trailer that may reveal more about the story if you take the time to actually break it apart. Luckily I watched it once, and will now never watch it again. What I did get from the trailer is the performance of Michael Shannon as General Zod. Ever since I saw Terrence Stamp's version of Zod in Superman II, I knew a better version would come eventually. That isn't to disrespect Stamps version but it is a bit out dated now. As I assumed now we get a newer General Zod who looks fantastic. My hype hasn't increased from this trailer because I am already attempting to maintain a exceedingly high expectation as is. We all know how much hype can affect the perception of a film. Either way this new Man Of Steel trailer shows a bit more action and some really cool special effects and shots. Watch the Trailer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment