Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pacific Rim WonderCon Trailer!

Though I didn't attend WonderCon the footage from the Pacific Rim panel has been recently release onto the Internet. All I can say is wow, what great footage to get people excited for your film. I was always moderately excited for Pacific Rim but always had that back burner filled with skepticism. That back burner is empty now because when a robot uses an oil tanker to hit a monster in the face my eyes opened wide and I squealed like a thirteen year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. That's all I need to say, watch the footage in the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef6vQBGqLW8


Did that trailer get you excited for Pacific Rim? Have you ever wanted to hit someone with an oil tanker? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment